Small School, BIG Opportunities. Discover what it means to be part of the Nunawading Christian College family.
Join an NCC School at Work tour!
School at work tours are your best opportunity to see The College in action. Tours run on various mornings every month from 9:30am – 11:30am. Register for a school at work tour using the form below.
2017 School Tour Dates
- Wednesday, 15 February
- Thursday, 30 March
- Wednesday, 03 May
- Thursday, 15 June
- Wednesday, 26 July
- Thursday, 17 August
- Wednesday, 20 September
- Thursday, 12 October
On the morning you can:
- Hear from the principals and current parents
- Tour the Primary and Secondary facilities with students
- Share morning tea provided by our healthy NCC Canteen
- Ask questions in a small group discussion with principals.
The Nunawading Christian College curriculum is structured to develop well rounded, confident students ready to take on their passions and face life’s challenges beyond the classroom.
Small School, BIG Opportunities
Every NCC student has the ability to undertake subjects based on their passions and future plans. The VCE coordinator works directly with students wishing to complete any uncommon subjects, through an external provider. If this subject is a prerequisite for a university degree, NCC will cover the costs of undertaking the subject.
Outside standard curriculum, NCC students are given opportunities to undertake private music lessons, coordinate and play in chapel bands, chess club, overseas mission trips, and many other extra-curricular activities.
Extension Learning & Support
Smaller classroom sizes and dedicated extension learning and programs offer each student the opportunity to grow and develop to their full potential.
- Differentiated learning programs in the Primary School often have up to four Maths and English levels in each class to extend or support as needed.
- The SASS program offers Secondary after school learning support from classroom teachers.
- NCC employs a dedicated enrichment program coordinator in the Primary and Secondary.